From the living room of my Mom’s house, I witnessed a man being arrested.
What initially caught my attention, as I happened to look out the window, was a Police pick-up truck driving in front of the house. Immediately, I wondered if there was trouble down the street to which the police man was responding.
Then I saw that the police vehicle didn’t come to a full stop at a four-way stop intersection, near my Mom’s house. The vehicle first seem to have almost blown the stop sign. But then I quickly saw its reverse lights and it then going into reverse. It stopped in front of my neighbor’s house. The police officer then got out of the car. He confronted a barefoot indigenous man wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants on the sidewalk by our driveway.
Another cop vehicle arrived at the scene. After a brief discussion with the barefoot man, the two cops handcuffed him and put him in one of the vehicles.
There are some unsavory things going on down the street. Last year, we witnessed SWAT vehicles in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment