Monday, September 7, 2026

Long Weekend Monday 7:30 AM


 Feels like early autumn.

I told my two early rising contacts to be up early this day.

I used the coffee machine to make coffee.

I’ve already done my Duolingo daily requirement.  I have 28 of the 70 points I need to earn my September challenge badge.

Hopefully, I get a couple Twenix bookings this morning.

In Killarney, I overheard two locals talk about the weather.  “It’s harvesting time, so of course it’s raining!”

I meet a Ukranian and Russian in Killarney.  

Also dropped into the local Asian store and saw it was run by a Filipino couple.  Nice people.

NGD:

 —Nuestra miseria proviene menos de nuestros problemas que de las soluciones que les son idóneas.

—Our misery proceeds less from our problems than from the solutions which are appropriate for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Basement Flooding

 Someone I know had their basement flood last night because of severe rain. I had somehow managed to avoid the big rain’s yesterday.  In Kil...