Saturday, September 12, 2026

Driving to Kenton and Driving in Kenton

 As I was saying I am having a bit of a free morning.  So I can have a nice leisurely to Kenton where I am doing a fund raising shift.

.









The roads are not great.  They could use some resurfacing but the view is calming, pretty, peaceful.  Coming from Brandon, there is no direct route with paved roads.  The route I took was winding and went North of Kenton before I could get near to the town.



Finally, I got there.


I then drove around.  


A dirt road.


A street in the town.

I did talk to a man from Honduras.  We agreed there was no such thing as Canadian cuisine.  The only thing he could think of was Poutine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neepawa

 Near the sign, I saw these things: One of my donors was Filipino.  I asked him if he was Catholic.  He answered in the affirmative.  And he...