Monday, August 24, 2026

Took Brandon Transit

 Last night, I drank too much so I didn’t drive home.

So this morning, I took the bus to retrieve the car.



I caught the bus at the BSM stop on Richmond Avenue.


It was the first time I had ridden transit in over a year. And that was in China. Then it cost me one RMB.  Today it cost me a buck sixty, or about seven or eight yuan. The last time I took transit in Canada was a few years ago in Vancouver.

The experience was fine.  The bus arrived at the stop at the indicated time and got me where I had to go quickly enough.  The passengers were well-behaved.  The bus was clean.

Tony will have to be using transit this upcoming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Took Brandon Transit

 Last night, I drank too much so I didn’t drive home. So this morning, I took the bus to retrieve the car. I caught the bus at the BSM stop ...