Saturday, August 29, 2026

Gladstone


 Train!


Idea for a movie.


Another idea for a movie.

British accent overheard.  I wonder if this person was recruited here in late 1990s.  At that time, they were seeking Brits to buy farmland in MB.

I saw Travellers.  Or I was lead to believe that they were Travellers.  The msn told me they were Travellers. The couple was dressed very conservatively in black. The woman wore a bonnet and shawl.  AI didn’t help me specifically identify them.

I was told a story of suffering endured by a woman suffering from MS.  Apparently, she had to be periodically given 15 needles in her spine.  The pain she had to endure was excruciating  but the subsequent relief was wonderful.

Then I was told of a man who suffered from Parkinson’s in the early 1960s.  He courageously submitted himself to operations on his brain in hopes of finding a cure.

Photos I took in Gladstone today:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladstone

 Train! Idea for a movie. Another idea for a movie. British accent overheard.  I wonder if this person was recruited here in late 1990s.  At...