Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Cheese is a premium topping!?!?

 I was ordering a “two topping pizza” at a special price. I asked to get a pepperoni and extra cheese pizza.  I was told that cheese was a “premium topping” for which I  would have to pay extra.  So, I ended up getting  pepperoni and ground beef as my two toppings.

NGD said “the three enemies of mankind are the devil, bureaucracy and technology.”  Why did ordering pizza have to become so bureaucratic?

3 comments:

  1. And why shouldn’t you pay for the extra cheese? Explain that. It’s a topping. Have you been living under a rock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a two topping pizza. Is cheese not a topping?

      Delete
  2. Your post said “I asked to get a pepperoni and extra cheese”. So yes, you pay for the EXTRA cheese. Key word is extra.

    ReplyDelete

Ten Hours Aho

 We dropped off Jenny at the Airport. Ten hours later, she’s still on the page.