Monday, August 10, 2026

BSM Food Court

 


I was driven here by shuttle car. The KK Sportage is being serviced.

The court always has a lineup at the TH’s.

A table of old local yokels is discussing things.

People of all races can be seen.

I read a couple of poems. Now, I’m reading Lord of the World on the second hand IPad I bought. LotW was written by Robert Hugh Benson.  I wonder if any of the literary RC’s I know have read it.

As we were dropped off, we saw that there had been a collision at the intersection on 18th street where there is the Canadian Tire, the BSM parking lot, and the Brandon Cemetery.  Three cars were involved in the accident including a taxi.  Curiosity caused us to walk toward the intersection to get a better looky-Lou-look.  We passed a man and I had sensed he had the seen the accident.  Turned out, he was in the taxi.  I immediately told him that I hoped he hadn’t been hurt.  Someone had run a red light…

Earlier today, I talked to someone living near Lisbon.  They have cole slaw in Europe I determined.  

A student asked for the translation of tubería.  In context, I knew he meant pipes.

Humanity longs to free itself from poverty, from toil, from war — from everything which few escape without degrading themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 4:37 PM

  When was the last time I took a late afternoon view photo? This evening, four hours of classes or clazzes or crazzies or something. I spen...