Saturday, May 16, 2026
Saturday 6:24 AM
The crummy weather continues, just in time for the May long. First, it was sunny and a little too warm. Then, it was annoyingly windy for nearly two days. There was a lot of dust about and damaged things flying everywhere. My cap was blown off my head a few times. The wind, its strength and duration had never be seen before, I overheard. Now, it has rained and will probably continue to rain the rest of the long weekend. Wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday 8:40 AM
Frost or condensation on the roof. It’s condensational! Have talked to Alberta. Spain soon..,
-
Friday afternoon, I drove to the driver testing place to do the knowledge and eye tests so I could get my class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License...
-
I took this photo with my IPhone 13. I took this photo with my Iphone 6. I took this photo with my old Nikon Coolpix S3 digital pocket came...
-
I was ordering a “two topping pizza” at a special price. I asked to get a pepperoni and extra cheese pizza. I was told that cheese was a “...

No comments:
Post a Comment