Andis Kaulins in Canada
A Canadian Comes Back from Being in China (2004-25)
Friday, July 10, 2026
Friday 5:38 AM: Flooding this weekend?
The Assiniboine River is supposed to crest near Brandon this weekend. Will it affect me? I’m suppose to go to Erickson.
It’s the 191st day of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
North Hill Smoke Stack
My son’s school is nearby.
Passed the Knowledge Test
Friday afternoon, I drove to the driver testing place to do the knowledge and eye tests so I could get my class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License...
Saturday 9:09 AM: Three Views
I took this photo with my IPhone 13. I took this photo with my Iphone 6. I took this photo with my old Nikon Coolpix S3 digital pocket came...
Cheese is a premium topping!?!?
I was ordering a “two topping pizza” at a special price. I asked to get a pepperoni and extra cheese pizza. I was told that cheese was a “...
No comments:
Post a Comment